Options, Information and Pricing
copyright (c) Flutewood Flutes, 2005
Web Design by Gary Cope
Typical woods offered: Maple, Poplar, Western Red Cedar, Red Cedar, Eastern Red Cedar, Walnut, Redwood and holly (holly only for blocks and end-caps). Jim will sometimes have various exotic woods on hand suitable for flutes or for endcaps and blocks. Call or email to find out what woods are available. If you desire a specific wood or have a question about wood combinations, please inquire.
- Journey Flute in the key of bass A (1.5" bore) - only made with Eastern Red Cedar, $275
- Key of mid-range E (1" bore) - good when constructed with the various cedar woods or poplar.
- Keys of mid-range F, F#, G, G# and A (3/4" bore) - good when constructed with any of the woods offered.
- Keys of high-range A#, B, C, C#, D (9/16" bore) - also good when constructed with any of the woods offered.
- Cedar Drones are occasionally available in the keys of mid-range F, F#, G and G# - ask for availability.
- 1.5" bored flutes - $275
1" bored flutes - $180 to $200
3/4" bored flutes - $170 to $180
9/16" bored flutes - ?
Drones - ? ($250)
- No extra charge for end-caps (foot and mouthpiece).
- Special request carved blocks and fetishes, $25 to $50 depending on the difficulty of the carving and the wood desired.
- Woodland twist-tie wraps available, $25 per pair.
- Deer antler buttons available for block ties - $10.